More of Me:
- My Twitter feed: Mostly consisting of self-deprecation and cool articles I find interesting.
- My Linked-In feed: Just to show off why I’m more than qualified to be your entire IT department.
- My Facebook page: I’ve sworn off Facebook for 2020, so don’t expect much here.
- My Flickr page: The photo archive of my exploits, which aren’t very interesting, admittedly.
- My Spotify playlists: Everything you need to know about my musical sensibilities.
- My TuneIn presets: Everything you need to know about where I get my musical sensibilities.
- My NaNoWriMo Profile: If you are a member, friend me here and let’s get together and talk shop.
- My Goodreads profile: In case you want to follow my prolific, if schizophrenic, reading habits.
- My Soundcloud: I have so many things I’m going to put here … someday.
People More Interesting than Me:
- Ben Cannon: Right-hand man and star-maker of local music
- Pres Maxson: Pretty much the child my parents always wanted
- Amy Foxworthy: Left-hand lady and resident Gonzo
- Alison Bell: Tourguide down the rabbit hole of perception
- Brendan, Jordan, and Cowboy: A walking party and encyclopedia of beer
- Johnny Lyles: The Elon Musk of new media
- Jeff DeHerdt: Pianist, singer, songwriter, all-around witty guy when he remembers he has a blog …
- Simon Saynor: Musical Yoda and splendid chap